- Tata Nexon EV: Tata's electric version of its well-performing hatchback is easily the car to beat! The Nexon EV Automatic boasts of a 30.2 kWh lithium-ion battery pack that can take you from 0-100 km/h in just 9.9 seconds! The Li-ion battery comes with a liquid cooling system, which is essential to ensure smoother long drives. Its 60-minute fast charging capabilities and 312 Km range ensure you never run out of juice on your adventures. Its voguish design, available in 3 different colours - Moonlit Silver, Signature Teal Blue, and Glacier White is an electric style statement. The Nexon EV makes for a great city car, with ample space, and a driving experience like never before. You can drive home the fantastic Tata Nexon EV on lease for just ₹ 28,077/-* per month, with ALD!
- MG ZS EV: The new ZS EV looks sharp, with its diamond-cut machined alloy wheels, breathable glow logo and plush leather interiors. The ZS EV gives a whopping 340 km range, on a single charge. Powered by a 44.5 kWh battery, it also delivers an impressive top speed of 140 km/h. Fast charging this beast takes only 50 minutes. When it comes to your safety, count on the ZS EV's active emergency braking, with bicycle and pedestrian detection for a stress-free commute. MG's superior quality comes through in its design, with three colour options - Ferris White, Copenhagen Blue, and Currant Red. Lease the classy MG ZS EV at an attractive monthly lease rental of just ₹41,838/-*!
- Tata Tigor EV: Tata makes it to the list again with an excellent electric sedan. The design of the Tigor EV exhibits a feel of a neatly packed, compact sedan. It holds a powerful 72 V 3-phase induction motor engine and a 21.5 kWh Li-ion battery, which goes from 0% to 80% in just 2 hours. This sedan gives you an extended range of 213 km. Its sleek exteriors come in three colours - Signature Teal Blue, Black, Daytona Grey, while its immersive sound experience promises an electrifying ride, every time. Lease rentals for the Tata Tigor EV begin at just ₹ 29,137/-*
- Tata Xpres-T: The third Tata vehicle on the list, this time the all-new Xpres-T EV. Powered by a 30kW, 70KV 3 - phase AC induction motor, this beast generates a peak output power of 40.2hp and produces torque at a maximum rate of 105Nm. With a battery capacity of 21.5 kWh, and a range of 213 kms on full charge, this car delivers a power-packed performance on every road. Available in four variants - XM, XM+, XZ and XZ+, there are two driving modes to make your journey eventful. Plus, features like a chrome ranged digital instrument cluster, automatic climate control, power-assisted steering wheel and the Harman sourced audio system, the Tata Xpres-T EV is the right combination of style and substance. Drive home the all-new Tata Xpres-T on lease for just ₹ 28,673/-* per month, with ALD!
- Kona BEV: Powered by a high voltage 39.2kWh lithium-ion polymer battery, the Hyundai Kona Electric is capable of going past 150kmph with ease. The ultra-sleek DRLs and a wide track and wheelbase brings out a sporty stance, which will surely turn heads. With an impressive range of 452kms on a single charge, this car can charge up to 80 per cent in just 57 minutes on a DC quick charger, which makes it a reliable partner to explore further. Also, features like 17-inch alloy wheels, infotainment system, sunroof, electric parking brake, tilt/telescopic steering and cruise control make driving fun on all terrains. Overall, Hyundai Kona Electric is a classic city dweller that covers all bases and delivers a unique driving experience. Get the all-new Hyundai Kona Electric on lease at just ₹47,567/-* per month!
These are some of the best EVs on Indian roads. Like with any important move, you need the right partner at the wheel while exploring electric mobility. We at ALD, are leading the charge towards electric. With tailormade lease options, savings, hassle-free maintenance, repairs and much more, we're all set to power your switch to electric.
For assistance with driving home your favourite electric cars, fill out our contact form.
*T&C Apply: The mentioned lease rentals do not include insurance and maintenance. Lease rentals are for a duration of 48 months and 40,000 kms in Gurugram. They may vary as per the prevailing on-road price, tenure, mileage and services selected.